A Campus Blueprint Checklist
Couldn’t Be Any Easier! WordPress + LearnDash. If you want to sell online courses and monetize your unique experiences and valuable skills. Let our 8 Step Campus Blueprint show you how to build a beautiful course website, for you to get rewarded for sharing your knowledge.
As a professional speaker with With 20 years of online marketing experience you’ll benefit from my battle tested course creating tips. In this brand new course I will take you by the hand and show you step-by-step everything you need to know about creating and selling online courses from your own WordPress site.
How To Build a LearnDash Learning Campus
Don’t worry if you don’t have or don’t know how to create your own courses.
What am I going to get from this course?
Your Campus Blueprint Checklist Includes:
- A Collection of 8 Step-by-Step Video Tutorials with over 2 Hours of Content – This complete video series will teach you everything you need to know about building a membership site to sell your courses online.
- The Very First Step any Expert or Entrepreneur Must Take Before Considering Selling Courses– and HOW that affects you Search results and what your visitors do when they see your listing.
- 7 Ways To Earn Money With Your Courses and Membership Site – Understand the different business models and the best way to structure your members paymentstent stand out. Follow along as I explain where and how to take payments in detail.
- How To Setup Your Learning Campus and Members Area – I will take you step-by-step through creating a WordPress Site that serves you and your learners. We’ve included and the plugins and recommended themes to give you a headstart.
- How To Turn a Course Into a Real Learning Business– Learn the difference between a membership site and learning campus and how both can be used to your advantage. This makes recurring revenues simple and easy to do.
- How to Create a Compelling Courses with Engaging Contentap – I will show you how to setup a Google-friendly sitemap that will update on its own.
- How to Setup Effective Learning Tracks – Learn how to structure your courses to make it easy for the learners to understand exactly what you are offering.
- How to Keep Your Users Engaged and Enrolled – Keeping your members is just as important as enrolling learners. Learn the 5 Social networks are becoming increasingly important. Learn how to use them to propel your blog to new heights.
- 3rd Party Tools and Resources Included – The Campus resources manual with links to the best Membership and LearnDash plugins and tools.
- BONUS – The Campus Checklist – Makes setting applying the steps drop dead simple.
- BONUS – The Campus Action Map – Includes all the steps to follow and additional resources and checklists.
If you are not following these 8 steps you’re leaving money on the table.
In this course I will take you by the hand and show you step-by-step everything you need to know about optimizing your blog for the search engines so you can start getting traffic. It’s really that simple.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to help out blog owners of all shapes and sizes. Trying to figure out Yoast SEO without help today is a major waste of time as you search for the magic answers to what Google, Bing and users want from the content your website.
What are the requirements?
- A desire to showcase your expertise, transfer those skills to your students skills to improve their results.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone that wants to sell courses online
- Anyone that wants to master earning recurring revenues
- Anyone that build a real business
- Anyone interested in watching over my shoulder as I work on a real sites in real time.